Custom Buttons not loading in Firefox on remote server

Mar 24, 2009 at 4:04 AM
Hi, This is probably one of those easy to answer questions and I'm just missing something.  I've got the Global.asax set up just fine and everything works in every browser when run from my local.  When I post the site to my live test server, the custom buttons (either JPG or GIF) will not load in Firefox.  Every other browser works just fine.  Fiddler doesn't return anything.  The button acts like it's there, I can click the empty space with the normal results but there's no missing image symbol.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Here's the code I have set up for the control:

<fjx:FileUploader ID="FileUploader1" runat="server"
                    ImagesPath="/images/"
                    BrowseButtonUrl="btnBrowse.gif"
                    BrowseButtonOverUrl="btnBrowse_ovr.gif"                
                    CssUrl="~/css/fileUploader.css"
                    ProgressForeUrl="progressBar.png"
                    MaxFileSize="5MB"                
                    OnFileReceived="FileUploader_SaveFile"
                    JsFunc_FileStateChanged="FileStateChanged"
                    MaxFileSizeReachedMessage="Images must be smaller than {0}.  The images under {0} have been added to the queue."
                    MaxFileNumberReachedMessage="You can select only up to {0} files in one queue. The first {0} images have been added to the queue"
                    AllowedFileTypes="Web Images (Jpeg, Gif, Png):*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.gif"
                    BrowseButtonHeight="25" BrowseButtonWidth="75">               
                </fjx:FileUploader>
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2009 at 6:31 AM
If you want you can create a small test project and submit it as Issue Tracker item so I can look at it.
Mar 25, 2009 at 3:12 AM
It's pretty deep in the app, mostly saving  to the DB after each post and altering the image sizes.  The only thing I'm really doing that would alter the control is setting the maximum number of images to upload.  I'll see what I can do to get a smaller version of it running.  Thanks!
Coordinator
Mar 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM
The code that you supplied her http://flajaxianfileupload.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=4129 works for me if I change ImagesPath="/images/" to ImagesPath="~/images/" because my project was not in the root. You also did not supply progressBar.png with your images folder so no surprise it is not appearing.

Use fiddler to see what is loading and what is not!