I need put into Listbox the Posted filename

Aug 24, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hi I'm using this tool, but I got this problem.I need put into the listbox all posted filename, I try this code but doesn't work

<script runat="server">

Protected Sub RecibeArchivo(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As com.flajaxian.FileReceivedEventArgs) Handles ListBox1.SelectedIndexChanged           

InsertMsg(e.File.FileName)

End Sub       

Public Sub InsertMsg(ByVal msg As String)       

ListBox1.Items.Add(msg)   

End Sub</script>   

somebody help me out! What can I do?

Sep 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Edited Sep 24, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I can tell you that you are not alone having a similar problem.

In my web application, I have implemented logging from Global.asax.cs Session_Start() and then some calls when I add the received image's name to an internal list. Lots of logging, the log mechanism even logs its own actions...

It seems that Global.asax.cs function Session_Start() gets called twice, but the same session ID is used, I can see that from my logs. Perhaps this is OK for Ajax calls.

Each time the page containing the Flajaxian callback is called, the files are received OK one by one, but when I try to use a ViewState["Images"] variable of type List<string> to save the list of file names, like you are doing indirectly by means of the ListBox, I see that Page_Load() is called before, losing ViewState, ending up with only the last image being saved.
I just verified the thing with ViewState by changing ViewState["Images"] to Session["Images"].