Recompiling results in blank Flash component

Oct 1, 2009 at 4:33 PM

I have a project working with the version available from the Downloads section.

I downloaded the latest source, and built it in Visual Studio without changing anything. I copied the DLL into the project that was working with the older version, and now all I see is a blank space where the flash component should appear. If I right click, I get the flash menu, so it's there, but there are no buttons or progress bar or anything.

Any ideas?

Oct 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I've got exactly the same issue, and unfortunately I still don't know how to resolve it.  If I get the latest source code, and compile it in Visual Studio without making any changes to the Flash part, I have a component (dll) which works. 

If I decide to change anything on the flash part, however, I do get the blank Flash component. 

Please follow the thread about it at: http://flajaxianfileupload.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=70480&ANCHOR#Post240668

He mentioned that we need to change the Action Script to "single mode". I've tried to find this single-mode thing but I wasn't able to.

If you have any success on compiling this, please let me know :) (I'm still trying)

-- Carlos