Only firing FileReceived in Internet Explorer

Jul 6, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Hi,

I hope you can point me in the right direction, Internet Explorer is working exactly as I want it to but when I try to run in either Firefox or Chrome the server-side FileReceived routine does not run and no files are saved. I've stripped my code down to the minimum. I am using Flash 10 on all browsers and they are not running in debug mode.

<fjx:fileuploader id="FileUploader" runat="server" onfilereceived="FileReceived"></fjx:fileuploader>

and for the code...

Imports System.IO
Partial Class File_Submission
    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
    Protected Sub FileReceived(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As com.flajaxian.FileReceivedEventArgs) Handles FileUploader.FileReceived
    e.File.SaveAs(MapPath(".\") & e.File.FileName)
    End Sub
End Class<font size="2" color="#0000ff"><font size="2" color="#0000ff"></font></font><font size="2" color="#0000ff"></font> I'm thinking it may be something in my web.config file but no idea what. I appreciate you're very busy but your help would really be appreciated.

Thanks
Duncan
Jul 7, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Please delete this, I went through ity all again, step by step and it worked.

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:31 AM

i am having a problem with firefox and chrome...

can u please post the changes that u made??

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Edited Dec 9, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Hi, I posted my final code on another thread and it's been working fine since...

http://flajaxianfileupload.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=62732

Jan 14, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I had this same problem when the flajaxian control was on a page within a directory that requires authentication (web.config, forms auth). I am not sure what the correct solution is but I changed the upload page to be visible without authentication, handled the unauth user logic in code, and everything now works.