ProcessFile not running on custom Adapter

Feb 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Edited Feb 22, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Hi!

My problem is simple. I've created a custom Adapter but the ProcessFile() function
never gets called. The control shows on the web page and allows uploading, but after
the upload is complete it just reverts back to its original state. It also appears
that the progress bar only goes up to around 60-70% before it reverts, I don't know
if that's just because the upper percentages happen much faster or not.

My assembly name is SomeAssembly and the namespace is SomeNamespace, only to hide my client's identity.

Can someone spot me doing something horribly wrong, or neglecting to do something?
I've been through the documentation and threads already, so far no luck.

Thanks in advance.
* SNIP * using System; using System.Data; using System.Configuration;using System.Web; using System.Web.Security; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; namespace SomeNamespace { public class SomeUploadAdapter : com.flajaxian.FileUploaderAdapter { protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e) { base.OnInit(e); Console.WriteLine("This is init."); } public override void ProcessFile(HttpPostedFile file) { Console.WriteLine("Hello!"); } } } * SNIP * Here's the top of the ASCX which uses the control: * SNIP * <%@ Register TagPrefix="fjx" Assembly="com.flajaxian.FileUploader" Namespace="com.flajaxian" %> <%@ Register TagPrefix="me" Assembly="SomeAssembly" Namespace="SomeNamespace" %> * SNIP * In the page, I have the control like this: * SNIP * <fjx:FileUploader ID="oUploader" runat="server" > <Adapters> <me:TNMUploadAdapter runat="server" /> </Adapters> </fjx:FileUploader> * SNIP *