The firefox flash bug --- again - global.asax

Jun 23, 2010 at 6:49 PM
Edited Jun 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Thanx for a great control... works great in IE for me -- but i can't circumvent the problem of the session disappearing in firefox i tried to input the code you provided into global.asax public override void Init() { base.Init(); this.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(BeginRequest); } void BeginRequest(object sender, EventArgs e) { com.flajaxian.FileUploader.RegisterAspCookies(); } but when i try to i'm faced with the following error - Cannot assign to 'BeginRequest' because it is a 'method group' and i can't even try the fix cause of it ... plus when i checked the version of flash player installed it says it's not a debug version so i'm really at a loss... if i'm doing something wrong here - a hint would be appreciated ...
Jun 23, 2010 at 7:11 PM
ofc :) after i spend a few hours trying to bypass this i find the answer 5 minutes after i post the question :) but the code on the http://www.flajaxian.com/flajaxian.com/FileUploader2.0Help.html was wrong for me (the code i earlier copied from the page) it was only needed to place the "com.flajaxian.FileUploader.RegisterAspCookies();" call into the Application_BeginRequest call - not what it's said on the help page ... found that answer on the Koders Code search page in the code comments again - thanx for a truly great control